We live in a world where everything and everyone demands speed. Our whole lives evolve around doing things as fast as we can. Completing the assignment fast, reaching our workplace fast, doing the presentation fast, preparing food fast, and for that, we need various machines to help us make our work easier and faster. That’s why many companies focus on manufacturing machines with enhanced speed, all which can help us do things as fast as possible.
Similarly, we want our coffee to be ready in a minute. Drinking coffee is the first thing many of us do right when we wake up, and for that reason, coffee machines have been manufactured to brew coffee in less than a minute. There are even some machines that can brew in even less than a minute.
Here is a list of the fastest coffee machines available on the market today.
1. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
No matter where you are – in London or Texas, all coffee addicts have heard of the Nespresso Inissia espresso maker. This fast coffee maker makes one cup at a time, under a minute, including the 25 seconds it takes to pre-heat the water. As a bonus, it comes with 16 Grand Crus. Once the machine is heated, start brewing your coffee by pressing either the espresso button (for 1.35 oz. of coffee) or the Lungo button (for 5oz. of coffee), as desired.
You can also have as much water in the tank for 8 cups of coffee without refilling. The Nespresso Inissia automatically turns off the machine after 9 minutes of idle time. It also comes with a foldable drip tray to accommodate larger brew sizes.
If you love milky, frothy coffee, opt for the variant with the Aeroccino Milk Frother. The Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother creates excellent and finely-textured frothy coffees, which is a luxury at home. Overall, with just 30 seconds of brewing time, the Nespresso Inissia espresso maker is considerably one of the fastest brewing coffee machines available on today’s market.
- Light in weight.
- Brews coffee in just 30 seconds.
- Comes with 16 Nespresso Grand Crus capsules.
- Water tank has a lid.
- Comes in a wide range of colors.
- Machine automatically turns off after 9 minutes.
- Programmable with just two buttons.
- The drip tray can be folded.
- Limited hot water capacity.
- Makes basic, automated drinks only.
- Works with Nespresso pod system only.
The UK Model, Magimix Nespresso Inissia Coffee Machine, also has the same fascinating features and a unique twist. Just like the US Model, it brews either an Expresso or Lungo under 30 seconds. This model is compact, but the 700 ml tank can make multiple cups of coffee on the go. You can also check out this video to see how easy it is to use the Nespresso coffee machine. Additionally, you can buy yours with the Aeroccino Milk Frother to enjoy delicious crème coffee anytime you like.
- Comes with 22 Nespresso Grand Cru pods, plus third-party capsules
- Super lightweight and compact.
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Can also purchase with the Aeroccino milk frother
- Easy brewing process at the tap of two buttons
- Foldable drip tray
- Holds only a limited amount of water
- Best for basic cups of latte, espresso
2. BUNN GRB Velocity Home Coffee Brewer
The BUNN GRB Velocity Brew can make a delicious pot of coffee containing 4 to 10 cups within minutes. It comes with a stainless steel internal water tank, so you have hot water ready to brew your coffee at any time. The coffee machine also comes with a spout design that makes it easier to pour your coffee without messiness.
However, it’s a bit bulky and might feel flimsy at first sight, although it does the job well. With the BUNN GRB Velocity, you can look forward to smooth, reach, and pleasant coffee without any unpleasant bitter or burnt flavors. It is one of the fastest coffee machines, although it isn’t one of those quick brew coffee maker that works under a minute. But if you consider having 9 extra cups of coffee on the go, you’ve got a great bargain. The superior brewing process and great tasting result is one reason Bunns remains one of the best-selling coffee makers globally.
- Automated cups of coffee at a go.
- One-button operation
- It brews in less than a minute.
- Lacks a measuring scoop
- Pulse option enables us to bring a stronger flavor.
- Lacks LCD, clocks, lights, and a water-level indicator
- Only works with Bunn paper filters
- Not as compact as most Bunn coffee machines.
The best comparable option for the UK is the Aicook Coffee Maker, Filter Coffee Machine, which allows you to make 12 cups of coffee in about 5 minutes. It comes with an excellent pressure control knob so you can adjust your coffee concentration just the way you like. It does produce strong coffee, but not if you are expecting a rich and buttery coffee blend. Still, you can look forward to a potent coffee brew for crafting a variety of espresso drinks. Your machine will also go off after 35 minutes to save energy. As an anti-drip system coffee machine, you can pause and pour in the brewing process flawlessly. It’s a great in-expensive quick brew coffee maker without frills.
- Comes with an anti-drip system for a mess-free coffee brewing process
- Permanent filter
- Easy to clean and use
- Comes with an LCD and digital timer control
- Removable filter basket
- Coffee may not remain hot after 30 minutes
- Does not have a grinder
- Control knob feels flimsy
- Made from plastic mostly and may not hold up to heavy use
3. Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System
Keurig K145 OfficePRO brewing machine is an all-in-one coffee maker. It can brew a perfect cup of coffee, tea, iced beverage, or even hot cocoa in less than a minute. Yes, it’s true, and that’s why it is one of the fastest coffee machines. The Keurig K145 works with traditional K-cups. K-cups come in hundreds of mind-blowing flavors for every taste bud out there.
Additionally, it comes with a detachable reservoir. It is effortless to clean as most of its parts can be detached. If you are a fan of single-cup brewed coffee and a hassle-free experience, then the Keurig K14 OfficePRO brewing system is the perfect machine for you.
- Reservoir is refillable and detachable.
- Over 100 flavors to choose from.
- Makes coffee, tea, iced beverage, or even hot cocoa.
- Brews in less than 60 seconds.
- Easy to clean.
- Can accommodate travel mugs.
- It is noisy.
- It’s expensive compared to other coffee machines.
The best comparable coffee machine for the UK is the Tassimo Bosch Suny’ Special Edition’ TAS3102GB Coffee Machine. Just as the Keurig quick brew coffee machine, you can make all your favorite drinks, including iced coffee, chocolates, teas, and more, in just 60 seconds. This fast coffee maker also comes with three LED lights, so you always know when your machine is ready to use, has enough water, and when it’s time to descale. You can also adjust the height to fit all your mugs and cups, from tiny cups of tea or a big mug of latte. As a compact and versatile coffee maker with lightning-fast brew time, it’s an excellent investment.
- Can brew up to 70 different drinks
- No need to pre-heat
- One-touch operation
- Adjustable cup brewer to fit all types of cups and mugs
- Automatic cleaning and descaling
- Can only use Tassimo pods or Tassimo compatible discs
- Water tank might be challenging to clean
- A bit noisy
- No water filter
If you are a person who likes to grind and brew your coffee fresh at home, then the Aerobie AeroPress is the perfect machine for you. Being one of the fastest coffee machines around, it takes less than a minute to brew a cup of coffee. Additionally, it makes espresso with a lovely cream. It uses a high-pressure press to prepare essential shots of espresso. The AeroPress extracts coffee from the coffee grounds giving a rich flavor. It is portable, but it can be challenging to keep track of its multiple pieces. I think the Aerobie Aeropress is the perfect machine for you if you are an espresso lover and enjoy a rich flavor in your coffee.
- It brews coffee in less than a minute.
- Brews coffee in rich, bitter-free flavor.
- Prepares a good crema.
- Lightweight and small size.
- Very portable.
- Suitable for car-camping and traveling.
- Easy to clean.
- It has multiple pieces to keep track of.
- Much more expensive than other portable coffee machines.
The UK Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker is also a fascinating coffee machine that comes without the hassles of a manual maker. Just like fresh presses, this superb gadget can brew a fantastic variety of espresso blends, lattes, and cappuccinos. It also comes with a handy scoop and stirrer so you can measure your coffee grounds.
This coffee machine is also super durable, lightweight and portable, and excellent for campers. Plus, your package can come with multiple filters, and the brewing system allows you to experiment to your heart’s content.
You will love your enriching and delicious, fully flavored coffee with absolute control of tweaking your grind and brewing ratio every single time. The only downside to this model is that you can’t get multiple cups of coffee. But, it’s easier to clean and especially great when you want a small cup of strong coffee with minimum effort.
- Excellent for a mess-free worktable
- lightweight and portable for travelers
- Full control over your brew, second only to the manual brewing process
- comes with a tote bag to stay organized
- Brews just one cup of coffee-making
- Cannot make a proper milky froth for an authentic espresso-style coffee
- It has lots of parts if you choose to buy yours without the tote bag
5. Keurig K55 coffee maker
Keurig K55 is one of the best-selling coffee machines. The Keurig K55 coffee maker is an incredibly easy-to-use machine with outstanding quality, giving a perfect coffee taste. It is also one of the fastest coffee machines and brews a perfect cup of coffee in less than a minute. The water reservoir is detachable, and when you pop in your favorite K-cup, you have an option to choose from the sizes of 6oz, 8oz, and 10oz. Furthermore, it has an auto-turnoff button which turns the machine off if you don’t return in one minute. The Keurig K55 is ideal for you if you like to taste various flavors of coffee, and it can even make tea and lemonade.
- Fastest coffee machine, which brews within a minute.
- Easy to use.
- You can choose between hundreds of flavors with K-cups.
- Ground coffee can also be used.
- No descaling, meaning cleaning can be a little tricky.
The UK model Keurig K-55 Coffee maker brings a lot more to the table. It’s also an easy-to-use single-serve coffee maker, but you can adjust the machine to fit three different cup sizes. It also has an auto-shut-off switch and descaling reminder to descale every 3 to 4 months.
Like the K-55 UK model, it is a quick brew coffee maker and compatible with various K-cups. So you can enjoy diverse kinds of coffee blends, iced coffee, hot chocolates, and lots more. As an add-on, you can buy the K-cup reusable filter, which is quick and practical in the long run. The removable water reservoir and drip tray also make cleaning easy.
- Adjustable cup stands to choose between 6, 8, and 10.oz cups
- Can brew different types of coffee flavors, teas, and hot chocolate
- No need for a filter or measuring
- Comes without temperature control, which makes it challenging to adjust brew strength.
- Does not make delicious milky drinks.
- Can be a little noisy
The machines listed are the fastest coffee-making machines on the market today, brewing a cup of coffee in about one minute. For those of you who live a busy life and want to brew a cup of coffee as fast as possible, these fast brew coffee makers are perfect for you.