Last Updated on September 8, 2021 by YourBestCoffeeMachine
Updated: March 13th, 2021
It’s now 2 years since I purchased Nespresso Pixie. From that very moment I placed my order on Amazon for this excellent coffee-maker, I have been all the way happy when it’s time to make some evening coffee. In addition, the year before buying Nespresso Pixie, I had previously purchased Nespresso Citiz but in comparison I love the Pixie more. Here are some important things to note about the pixie:
- It has a modern and cute design
- It needs no big space for operation even in the smallest kitchen it will fit
- Due to its size, it’s very easy to maintain in terms of cleaning, and easy to operate in your small footprint on your small kitchen
- The Nespresso Pixie is cheap and easily affordable
- It’s make coffee fast and sweet and it is reliable
- Sometimes traces of coffee can be noticed since when the machine is operating, it tends to spray coffee hence I was forced to place the machine under certain cover i.e. sheet or towel to avoid spraying the room or the table.
- The machine has a small water holder and it will need frequently refilling.
- The water holder sometimes proves difficult to remove sometimes.
- Some bigger cups can’t fit the cup holder so you will need some small espresso shot glasses.
When using Nespresso pixie, the coffee quality is great and excellent compared to other coffee makers, it has a quick auto power off about 8-9minutes which help saves energy. It has a fiber optic attachment which enables you to control the water level while making coffee. The best feature of this machine is the steel aluminum side panels which looks sleek and fantastic on its own.
What I like about this machine is that it is very easy to use. I read the menu when I first got the machine which is basically a 1 page picture. But it is so easy to use and I don’t think I needed to read the menu in the first place. Like all other Nespresso machines, you press the power button to heat it up. It finishes warming up in about 1 minute and then you just need to pop in the coffee pod. Press the button again to brew the coffee. Just remember to take out the used capsule once the coffee is ready.
1 thought on “Nespresso Pixie Reviews”
I always tell my coffee addict friends to get the Nespresso Pixie for their home bars. It’s elegant with brilliant features and it’s not too big in size. You’ll be sure to have great tasting coffee every time you use it.