Last Updated on August 15, 2021 by YourBestCoffeeMachine
In this fast paced world, having the fastest coffee maker available can only enhance your daily caffeination routine. We live in a world where everything and everyone demands speed. Our whole lives revolve around doing things as fast as we can. Completing the assignment fast, reaching our workplace fast, doing the presentation fast, preparing food fast, and for that, we need various machines to help us make our work easier and faster. That’s why many traditional espressso machine manufacturing companies focus on making a single serve fast brew coffee maker with enhanced speed, that still serve a great cup of coffee.
Similarly, we want our coffee to be ready in a minute. Drinking coffee is the first thing many of us do right when we wake up, and for that reason, coffee machines have been manufactured to brew coffee in less than a minute. There are even some machines that can brew in even less than a minute.
Here is a list of the fastest coffee makers available on the market today.
1. Our Favorite Fastest Nespresso – Nespresso Inissia Review
Why we love the Nespresso Inissia espresso machine
No matter where you are – in London or Texas, all coffee addicts have heard of the Nespresso Inissia espresso maker. This beloved model from Nespresso has been bought and reviewed by thousands of coffee lovers worldwide.
This fast coffee maker makes one cup at a time, under a minute, including the 25 seconds it takes to pre-heat the water. Once the machine is heated, start brewing your coffee by pressing either the espresso button (for 1.35 oz. of coffee) or the Lungo button (for 5oz. of coffee), as desired.
You can also have as much water in the tank for 8 cups of coffee without refilling the water reservoir. The Nespresso Inissia automatically turns off the machine after 9 minutes of idle time. It also comes with a foldable drip tray to accommodate larger brew sizes.
If you love milky, frothy coffee, opt for the variant with the Aeroccino Milk Frother. The Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother creates excellent and finely-textured frothy coffees, which is a luxury at home. Overall, with just 30 seconds of brewing time, the Nespresso Inissia espresso maker is our pick for one of the best fastest coffee makers available on today’s market.
- Light in weight just 5.3 lbs / 2.7 kg.
- Compact measuring only 4.7 x 9 x 12.6 in / 12 x 23 x 32.1 cm.
- Brews coffee in just 30 seconds.
- Water tank (20.3 oz / 700 ml) has a lid and is removable for easy filling.
- Comes in a wide range of colors including red, black, blue, orange.
- 1260 W of power and 19 bars of pressure.
- Machine automatically turns off after 9 minutes.
- Programmable with just two buttons.
- The drip tray can be folded.
- It holds 10 used capsules.
- Can be used with all Nespresso compatible pods (unlike the Nespresso Vertuo which scans the barcode of the capsule / pod).
- Limited hot water capacity.
- Makes basic, automated drinks only.
- Made from plastic which can mark, but which does make it lightweight.
- Some “experts” suggest the coffee quality isn’t great however we prefer the views of the thousands of people who’ve bought it and who consistently report it making a great espresso.
- No warning when there’s an empty water tank as with the Nespresso Pixie.
Have a look at this video to see how easy it is to use the Nespresso coffee machine. Additionally, you can buy yours with the Aeroccino Milk Frother to enjoy delicious crème coffee anytime you like.
2. Fastest coffee maker for a crowd ? BUNN GRB Velocity Home Coffee Brewer / Russell Hobbs Buckingham
The BUNN GRB Velocity Brew (available in the US, Canada, Australia and other countries) and Russell Hobbs Buckingham (available in the United Kingdom) can both make a delicious pot of coffee containing 4 to 10 cups within 3 – 5 minutes. It comes with a stainless steel internal water tank, so you have hot water ready to brew your coffee at any time. The BUNN coffee machine also comes with a spout design that makes it easier to pour your coffee without messiness.
However, it’s a bit bulky and might feel flimsy at first sight, although it does the job well. With the BUNN GRB Velocity, you can look forward to smooth, rich, and pleasant coffee without any unpleasant bitter or burnt flavors. It is one of the fastest coffee machines, particularly for a filter coffee maker. But if you consider having 9 extra cups of coffee on the go, you’ve got a great bargain. The superior brewing process and great tasting result is one reason Bunn remains one of the best-selling coffee makers globally.
The Russell Hobbs coffee maker allows you to brew 1, 2 or 4 cups of coffee whereas the BUNN coffee maker allows only 2 choices – 4 cup or 10 cup. For our money, if you’ve chosen or want a filter coffee machine having a 1 or 2 cup option doesn’t really make sense – for such small quantities we’d go with a french press.
Pros of our Choice for Best Fast Brew Coffee Maker – BUNN or Russell Hobbs
- Automated cups of coffee at a go.
- One-button operation.
- It brews up to 10 cups in 3 – 5 minutes.
- Lacks a measuring scoop (the Russell Hobbs does include a measuring scoop).
- Pulse option enables it to bring a stronger flavor.
- Compact and lightweight – 14.8 x 7.1 x 13.8 inches; 8 Pounds (BUNN) / 23 x 32.5 x 20.5 cm; 1.91 kg (Russell Hobbs).
- Russell Hobbs has a permanent filter but can take paper filters.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Both use shower head technology to better soak the ground coffee producing a richer flavor.
- BUNN lacks LCD, clocks, lights, and a water-level indicator.
- BUNN only works with paper filters.
- BUNN isn’t programmable (Russell Hobbs is programmable and has digital display).
3. Keurig fast brew coffee maker – Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System
Keurig K145 OfficePRO brewing machine is an all-in-one coffee maker. It can brew a perfect cup of coffee, tea, iced beverage, or even hot cocoa in less than a minute. Yes, it’s true, and that’s why it is one of the fastest coffee machines. The Keurig K145 works with traditional K-cups. K-cups come in hundreds of mind-blowing flavors for every taste bud out there.
Additionally, it comes with a detachable reservoir. It is effortless to clean as most of its parts can be detached. If you are a fan of single-cup brewed coffee and a hassle-free experience, then the Keurig K14 OfficePRO brewing system is the perfect machine for you.
Keurig isn’t as readily available outside the United States. For other countries, have a look at the Tassimo Bosch Suny (follow the link above to find it in the UK).
- Reservoir is refillable and detachable.
- Over 100 flavors to choose from – compatible with all K cups. The Tassimo Suny can make up to 70 different drinks.
- Makes coffee, tea, iced beverage, or even hot cocoa.
- Brews in less than 60 seconds.
- Easy to clean.
- Can accommodate travel mugs thanks to removable drip tray.
- Fairly compact at 18 x 15.5 x 13.3 inches; 14 Pounds
- It is noisy.
- It’s expensive compared to other coffee machines. (around $400) – the Tassimo is around a tenth of that price.
4. Simple fastest coffee maker – the Aeropress coffee maker – AerobieAeroPress
If you are a person who likes to grind and brew your coffee fresh at home, then the AeroPress is the perfect “machine” for you. Being one of the fastest coffee machines around, it takes less than a minute to brew a cup of coffee. Additionally, it makes espresso with a lovely crema. It uses a high-pressure press to prepare essential shots of espresso. The AeroPress extracts coffee from the coffee grounds giving a rich flavor. It is portable, but it can be challenging to keep track of its multiple pieces. I think the Aerobie Aeropress is the perfect machine for you if you are an espresso lover and enjoy a rich flavor in your coffee.
- It brews coffee in less than a minute.
- Brews coffee in rich, bitter-free flavor.
- Prepares a good crema.
- Lightweight and small size.
- Very portable.
- Suitable for car-camping and traveling.
- Easy to clean.
- Comes with a handy scoop and stirrer so you can measure your coffee grounds.
- It has multiple pieces to keep track of. although you can get a travel pouch to keep them together.
- Much more expensive than other portable coffee machines.
- Single cup at a time.
5. Fast single serve coffee maker – Keurig K-Elite
Keurig K-Elite (also known as the Keurig Classic) is one of the best-selling coffee machines. The Keurig K-Elite coffee maker is an incredibly easy-to-use machine with outstanding quality, giving a perfect coffee taste. It is also one of the fastest coffee machines and brews a perfect cup of coffee in less than a minute. The water reservoir is detachable, and when you pop in your favorite K-cup, you have an option to choose from the sizes of 6oz, 8oz, and 10oz.
Furthermore, it has an auto-turnoff button which turns the machine off if you don’t return in one minute. The Keurig K-Elite is ideal for you if you like to taste various flavors of coffee, and it can even make tea and lemonade.
- One of the fastest coffee machine, which brews within a minute.
- Easy to use.
- You can choose between hundreds of flavors with K-cups.
- Ground coffee can also be used.
- Compact and lightweight at 13.1 x 9.9 x 12.7 inches; 6.6 Pounds / 33.27 x 25.15 x 32.26 cm; 2.99 Kilograms
- No descaling, meaning cleaning can be a little tricky.
- Plastic materials used which some users say makes this less durable.
- Expensive at around $150 (the Bosch Tassimo is much cheaper – about half the price).
Again, the Keurig can be tricky to find outside of the United States. The Tassimo Bosch Suny is a great alternative – click on the link below to take you to the model nearest you.
Conclusion – which is the best and fastest coffee maker that brews under a minute?
The machines listed are some of the fastest coffee makers on the market today, brewing a single cup of coffee in about one minute and a whole carafe in 3 to 5 minutes. For our money, the Aeropress is hard to beat although the Nespresso Inissia comes out on top for us due to the lack of mess and it availability worldwide.
For those of you who live a busy life and want to brew a cup of coffee as fast as possible, these fast brew coffee makers are perfect for you. If you have another favorite, drop us a comment below and we’ll be sure to check it out.