We live in a world where everything and everyone demands speed. Our whole lives evolve around doing things as fast as we can. Completing the assignment fast, reaching our workplace fast, doing the presentation fast, preparing food fast, and for that, we need various machines to help us make our work easier and faster. That’s why many companies focus on manufacturing machines with enhanced speed, all which can help us do things as fast as possible.
Similarly, we want our coffee to be ready in a minute. Drinking coffee is the first thing many of us do right when we wake up, and for that reason, coffee machines have been manufactured to brew coffee in less than a minute. There are even some machines that can brew in even less than a minute.
Here is a list of the fastest coffee machines available on the market today.
1. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
If you are a coffee addict, you may have heard about Nespresso Inissia espresso maker.As a bonus, it comes with 16 Grand Crus. This machine makes one cup at a time, in just under a minute, including the 25 seconds it takes to preheat the water. Once the machine is heated, start brewing your coffee by pressing either the espresso button or the lungo button, as desired. With 30 seconds of brewing time, the Nespresso Inissia espresso maker is considerably one of the fastest brewing coffee machines available on today’s market.
- Light in weight.
- Brews coffee in just 30 seconds.
- Comes with 16 Nespresso Grand Crus capsules.
- Water tank has a lid.
- Comes in a wide range of colors.
- Machine automatically turns off after 9 minutes.
- Programmable with just two buttons.
- The drip tray can be folded.
- Limited water capacity.
- Makes basic, automated drinks only.
- Works with Nespresso pod system only.
2. BUNN MCU Single Cup Home Coffee Brewer
If you know about the fastest coffee makers, you may know about BUNN MCU single cup home coffee brewer. It is one of the fastest coffee makers with a brewing time of less than a minute. It is a single serve, stainless steel coffee machine which brews both coffee and tea. Coffee pods, K-cups, teabags and loose tea all can be brewed with this single machine. It has four separate drawers─one for K-cups, one for coffee pods, one for ground coffee, and one to dispense water. Being the fastest coffee machine, it is also one of the best-selling machines.
- Besides for coffee, this machine even brews the best tea.
- One-touch operation makes it easy to use.
- Brews in less than a minute.
- Pulse option enables us to bring a stronger flavor.
- Needs to be cleaned daily.
- Need to add water before every brew.
3. Keurig K145 OfficePRO Brewing System
Keurig K145 OfficePRO brewing machine is an all-in-one coffee maker. It can brew a perfect cup of coffee, tea, iced beverage or even hot cocoa in less than a minute. Yes, it’s true, and that’s why it is one of the fastest coffee machines.The Keurig K145 works with traditional K-cups. K-cups come in hundreds of mind-blowing flavors for every taste bud out there. Additionally, it comes with a detachable reservoir. It is very easy to clean as most of its parts can be detached. If you are a fan of single cup brewed coffee and a hassle-free experience, then Keurig K14 OfficePRO brewing system is the perfect machine for you.
- Reservoir is refillable and detachable.
- Over 100 flavors to choose from.
- Makes coffee, tea, iced beverage or even hot cocoa.
- Brews in less than 60 seconds.
- Easy to clean.
- Can accommodate travel mugs.
- It is noisy.
- It’s expensive compared to other coffee machines.
If you are a person who likes to grind and brew your coffee fresh at home, then the Aerobie AeroPress is the perfect machine for you. Being one of the fastest coffee machines around, it takes less than a minute to brew a cup of coffee. Additionally, it makes espresso with a nice cream as it uses a high-pressure press to prepare essential shots of espresso. The AeroPress extracts coffee from the coffee grounds giving a rich flavor. It is portable, but because of its multiple pieces, it is a bit difficult to keep track of. I think the Aerobie Aeropress is the perfect machine for you if you are an espresso lover and enjoy a rich flavor in your coffee.
- It brews coffee in less than a minute.
- Brews coffee in rich, bitter-free flavor.
- Prepares a good crema.
- Light weight and small size.
- Very portable.
- Good for car-camping and travelling.
- Easy to clean.
- It has multiple pieces to keep track of.
- Much more expensive than other portable coffee machines.
5. Keurig K55 coffee maker
Keurig K55 is one of the best-selling coffee machines. The Keurig K55 coffee maker is an incredibly easy-to-use machine with great quality, giving a perfect coffee taste. It is also one of the fastest coffee machines, and brews a perfect cup of coffee in less than a minute. The water reservoir is detachable, and when you pop in your favorite K-cup, you have an option to choose from the sizes of 6oz, 8oz and 10oz. Further more, it has an auto-turnoff button which turns the machine off if you don’t return in one minute. The Keurig K55 is ideal for you if you like to taste various flavors of coffee, and it can even make tea and lemonade.
- Fastest coffee machine which brews within a minute.
- Easy to use.
- You can choose between hundreds of flavors with K-cups.
- Ground coffee can also be used.
- No descaling, meaning cleaning can be a little difficult.
The machines listed are the fastest, coffee-making machines on the market today, brewing a cup of coffee in about one minute. For those of you who live a busy life, and want to brew a cup of coffee as fast as possible, these machines are perfect for you.